7.5.10

NiT GriT - NiT GriT

I'm not an avid listener of dubstep, and I'm not entirely sure I know what actually qualifies as dubstep, but I'm just going to assume that if it has a dark, heavy sound to it with deep, wobbly bass, then it's dubstep. I've never listened to this artist before today, and I haven't even finished listening to this album that I'm posting, but it meets my limited understanding of the genre. More importantly, my ears seem to approve, as the songs are helping me think of things other than the near soul-crushing Spurs loss to the Suns that has put us in what history tells us is an insurmountable hole to recover from. So, whatever, just listen to the stream here and buy it if you so choose.
<a href="http://nitgrit.bandcamp.com/album/nit-grit">&quot;Prituri Se Planinata&quot; by Stellamara (NiT GriT Remix) by NiT GriT</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment